Looking for a yummy dessert to serve for Christmas? Why not try cannabis recipes. These are the perfect holiday desserts that are unique and different from the usual dessert options. With a white chocolate cannaberry cheesecake recipe, you will be sure to impress your stoner friends during any holiday dinner.
Make this Xmas Cannabis recipe’s preparation a stoner affair, and your comrades will enjoy giving back to others and celebrating the season with cannabis as they get high.
1 cup crushed graham crackers
2 ounces chopped white chocolate
2 tablespoons of melted cannabis butter
16 ounces cream cheese
4 ounces melted white chocolate
3/4 cup sugar
3 cups sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups cranberries
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/3 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease 9-inch springform pan.
2. Combine crushed graham crackers and cannabis butter until moist, then add chopped white chocolate.
3. Press mixture to the bottom of the pan and bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
4. Let crust cool.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Use an electric mixer to blend cream cheese until softened. Slowly stir in sugar and mix until fluffy.
3. Add eggs one by one while mixing at a slow speed.
4. Add vanilla extract, melted white chocolate, salt, and sour cream. Once completely blended, pour on top of the crust.
5. Bake for about an hour and let cool in the oven for another hour.
6. Let it cool and refrigerate overnight.
1. Cook cranberries and water in a slightly covered saucepan until it starts to boil.
2. Add sugar and let it boil for about 2 minutes.
3. Drain the juice mixture and put it on a separate bowl from the berries.
4. Pour the juice back into the saucepan and blend in cornstarch. Whisk the juice until it boils and thickens. Let the glaze cool.
5. Organize the berries on top of the cake and pour the glaze on top.
6. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
This Cannaberry cheesecake is so delicious that you may want to get a piece to hold back for the next day because it will not stick around long! Oh, and feel free to share the recipe. It’s the right thing to do, so others can look like rock stars with their Xmas Cannabis recipes too. You know, in the spirit of sharing…